Penelope Cruz biography | Penelope Cruz movies | Penelope Cruz images

Penelope Cruz
Penelope Cruz

Penelope Cruz biography | Penelope Cruz movies | Penelope Cruz images

Penelope Cruz this soft-spoken Oscar winner brings an international Flair.

She's an incredibly Cetera but at the same time open to whatever the possibilities might be she's a very unique challenger very special smart she's funny according to Tanya Kersey editor-in-chief of Black Talon news Penelope Cruz is really first of all been CL or you know of the Spanish actress.

She's performed really really well in the American film she did she built a great following in Spain but I think when she came here she just made great choices and in the films that she did she started out small and she's good she's beautiful and talented she was born Parvati Cruz Sanchez on April 28th, 1974 in Madrid Spain she's trained in classical ballet.

Penelope was 16 when she filmed her first movie come on come on which required nudity another 1992 release the Spanish comedy Bennet book focuses on a young man who falls in love with the farmers for daughters the movie went a Best Foreign Language Film Academy Award Cruz turned 21 and followed with a romantic thriller written and directed by Pedro almodóvar live flesh another 1997 release the mystery thriller open your eyes opened Americans eyes to Penelope it just seems that America has got a love affair with women and men that are foreigners that have foreign accents that are a little bit different it's very sexy it's very mysterious open your eyes one Film Festival Awards in Spain Mexico Japan and Germany Penelope's 1998 release twice upon it yesterday screened at the Toronto Film Festival Cruz plays Louise it says more character movie.

Yesterday is an English-language film Penelope's ability to speak four different languages created new opportunities she reteamed with director Pedro almodóvar for her next feature all about my mother.
Penelope Cruz

Penelope Cruz further said that he's amazing he's also one of my best friend I always had mine him very much I always wanted to work with him so this is my second movie with him and he's an amazing experience all about my mother is the story of a woman who travels to Barcelona after the death of her son to find his father I play a nun a very special nun very strange woman but I like the movie very much I think it makes you go through all these different emotions and you laugh and five minutes later you're crying and but for me every time I see it it's like a discover new things after three times I could see it with a distance I enjoy it more every time and I permit Pedro is a genius I I really admire him Penelope was on hand when Almodovar warm the Best Foreign Language Film Academy Award for all about the more outrageous team the more incredible scene in the actor found the right tone to do it then becomes like naturalism are you believe it and this is what I do with all my actresses appearing on the Oscar telecast help Penelope's recognition worldwide we don't have that concept of the style it doesn't really exist and just an actress and I'm one of the luckiest ones because I work a lot since I began so I'm very thankful for that and I wish it can keep being like this no forever crews also attended the Independent Spirit Awards to see all about my mother win the award for Best Foreign Film.

Penelope's next two pictures take place in the United States and there were Manta comedy women on Tom she plays a Brazilian chef who moved to San Francisco and hosts a TV show will be creating a symphony of fruits from around the world we'll be right back I like to collective story the character it was very different from maybe I found a lot of magic in history mark Fierstein co-stars and women on top theater is directed we're shooting the movie we shot it in Brazil with a Brazilian clue American Crew French crew the actors were Spanish and Venezuela so there were four languages going on tortured Spanish English and the French so that was with Fatalis woman on tops international cast wasn't well known in the United States co-star Fierstein was introduced to Penelope Cruz's work I heard Penelope Cruz and I did not register ring a bell I went to see a movie that she was in a very small movie not one of the ones you've heard of his British film and I was you know blown away by how beautiful she was but I didn't it wasn't that extensive so I had no real grasp of how smart how beautiful how funny how humane a person she was and is until we were on the set Cruz was losing the anonymity she once had it was the center of attention at the woman on top premiere I enjoyed it work force I'm in love with acting and I want to keep learning and keep doing it forever and that's what really is all these other stuff around it.

Wwe have to do it or I try to to enjoy it as much as possible to look at it with a little bit of distance woman on top at esta Penelope star power and didn't draw audiences critics weren't impressed although Cruz was praised as a standout her 2000 release all the Pretty Horses was directed by Billy Bob Thornton and co-stars Henry Thomas and Matt Damon it's about friendship about know about I don't know I don't know how to describe about words because he's so so rich the story and the way is the truth in and think the way he's making it easy schools I think it's going to be an amazing moment when I come to that figured you'd be here my god there goes through a lot something very very hard to happen to her she's forced to choose between the love of her life and the other look of her life that is her father she's forced to choose between the two crews fought for her role in all the pretty horses even though director Billy Bob Thornton wanted her from the start for one year I have to do a lot of tests studio and all these things and from the beginning he told me that I was going to get the part but I wasn't really shoot the day we called me and I was shooting in melody and he said who cares - got the part and I was so happy because I don't know how many different countries I have to do different taste test Danny would anyone once she won the will Cruz and her co-stars learned to ride horses on the New Mexico Senate we have to be in the horses every day not every day but a lot of this I almost did all machines in the horses but but I'm hungry they are almost a whole movie in the horses sometimes she's very very scary because we have to ride bareback this is beautiful we are learning about this animals but it's a little bit it was physically demanding but we needed to do it for the characters had to be good riders who look like horsemen and cowboys co-star Matt Damon plays Penelope's love interest in all the pretty horses he's one of the most dinners people I have worked with he's an amazing actor and and and to where we pan had a lot of fun working with him and it was great director Billy Bob Thornton was another reason to cruise we wanted to make the movie see son that venture it's amazing you never know what will happen I won't be able to go see this movie and take away something from it but that's what I want despite some good reviews movie doors stayed away from all the Pretty Horses Cruise was winning some of the industry's most sought-after roles in 2001 with Hollywood's top leading man including Johnny Depp Nicolas Cage and Tom Cruise her first 2001 release blaah is a drama based on the story of the man who helped create the West Coast cocaine craze in the 1970s.
Penelope Cruz
Penelope Cruz

Johnny Depp stars Cruz plays his wife I don't think so turn about good and bad fat people and indefinite sides of each plate lecture he's showing you the conflict of someone who has to make some churches and make some bad choices and then also that he goes through because of that it was a really interesting take on this on this type of movie because it sort of did it's deceiving you because you think it's gonna you think it's a movie about drugs anything is a veg onra but really it's the story of one man's life actor snorted note powder to simulate cocaine and blow the drama was a moneymaker Penelope's next 2001 release was set during the Second World War Captain Corelli's Mandolin she plays a Greek woman who falls in love with an Italian soldier Nicolas Cage whose troops invade her village I'm sorry they loved her father I think no say of her life with her father I think that that makes it even more difficult than the decision with her and fall in love with the enemy.

She has a debate between was her heart wants and what's he supposed to do in a situation of war Captain Corelli's Mandolin filmed on location in Greece under the supervision of oscar-nominated director John Madden this movie you see what she's capable of which pad she hasn't necessarily had the chance to show english-speaking audiences yet know everybody in Spain knows this about her she's so special and so everything she does she authenticates herself I love this movie and I'm very grateful to John that he gave me this character I really wanted a character like this is a gift for learning penelope appeared at the Captain Corelli's Mandolin premiere with her new boyfriend actor Tom Cruise the two men on the set of her next film Vanilla Sky the high profile romance gave penelope a new kind of star power the couple became the center of attention even though they were blasting stories about them she still remained a lady and I don't so I don't think it hurt her career I think it gave her a lot of visibility because she was with Tom Cruise and you know it was done really well you know I think the nasty breakups and the nasty get together those are the ones that can hurt your career so I think it just gave her greater visibility in the industry people started to pay attention and it up to star quota next Vanilla Sky a drama co-starring Tom Cruise hits theaters it's a remake of Penelope's film open your eyes Penelope reprises her character Sophia cameron crowe directed Vanilla Sky Tom Cruise produced the thriller about a successful New York publisher whose life takes a surreal turn after our car accident this is just great story and one that begged to have another version done because I douga as a fan of the movie and I you know I've never had this this opportunity before to have a film where you can make another one and actually have dialogue between the two pictures and you've got one that's distinctly Amanda borrow one's distinctly kuroh kind of doing a cover of a metal bars picture I just think it's fascinating he was the producer of the film when she was also in every single field worried about everyone else during the cold December premiere Cruz was asked when things heated up with Penelope beyond the relationship Penelope who earned two million dollars for Vanilla Sky impressed audiences here's this beautiful woman with this foreign accent in this American film with this big American music movie star and it just seemed to work really well in the 2003 thriller Gothica starring Halle Berry Cruz plays an inmate in a mental asylum I love honey I think from day one I connected with her she made me feel so comfortable she's really special you know really she seems really honest and I never feel she's playing games or when I talk to her sister you know I like finding that if she was playing an absolutely crazy lunatic that needed to be on medicine in a mental institution so I think that she showed that she can be something other than the beautiful young woman and that showed her range in a big way and it's not easy to play a crazy person you know it seems easy but it's really difficult to make that real and she made it real shortly after the release of Gothica Penelope and Tom Cruise announced their split but the couple remained friends and went on to date other celebrities next vanellope are in critical praise for her portrayal of a rape victim in don't move movie reviewers who had been unimpressed with her American films love this Italian drama he's got after he changed my life the moment I ready and I had to do something with all those feelings you know I needed to play the character Cruz learned to speak Italian for don't move I knew some Italian but I had to study very hard for this movie I have to lose the accent completely so I had like four hours less like five hours Bentham's process but it was great and it was worth it Cruz turned thirty one month after the release of don't move in 2005.
Penelope Cruz
Penelope Cruz

She tried an action-adventure Sahara Penelope co-stars with Matthew McConaughey as an explorer in the cast spent three months in Marathi shooting Sahel they also took camel riding lessons breck eisner studio executive Michael Eisner Sun directed we're in the middle of Moroccan deaths are in the middle of nowhere I mean everybody tells me it's it's a Sun and not too hot and a January great then we had rain Psalm fits and songs we had locusts it was pretty insane I have fun there every day you know it was very hard sometimes sunny we never knew what was gonna be like that on the day when I could lost on the desert one time people would find in snakes and scorpions and all kinds of things but I have fun you know I went there with a with an adventurous spirit and nothing about happen and I had a great time I travel all around the girl all around the globe man I love checking out God's big backyard man going over to places where no one speaks the same vocabulary got different rituals different religious and customized and learning something absorbing their culture and then coming out of it going oh yeah that's right we're all the same everyone wants to beat some food and put the food in their belly take care of the loved ones have a roof over the head and hopefully wake up tomorrow McConaughey and Cruz started dating they split up the 2006 Penelope teen with one of her best friends actress Salma Hayek for panditas they play turn-of-the-century bank robbers in Mexico Pedro almodóvar wrote and directed Penelope's other 2006 release while there it's my third time we came and his characters are his babies so he gives you one of those if if something no I feel a huge responsibility every time and I never want to disappoint him two years earlier llamado were talked about lighting the blow their script I'm writing now honestly that fortunately there is a big round for her because I'm dying to work with her again when I read the script it was very easy to understand her you know then it was a challenge every day of going to that emotional place you know some days some of the scenes were very very scary and a huge challenge but that is very addictive also Almodovar has cruised to wear a fake bottom for volver which he believed would be more appropriate for the character her next picture the romance monolith a centers around the world of bullfighting and co-stars Adrien Brody an elephant's 2008 comedy Vicky Cristina Barcelona star Scarlett Johansson and Javier Bardem Cruz plays bar damns ex-wife Woody Allen wrote and directed making a Woody Allen movie in her home country there's a unique experience for the actress the whole time.
Penelope Cruz
Penelope Cruz

I felt I was doing a drama and the more of these were passing by the more serious whose were kidding because the character lives in a very dark place and has a very real xiety and when she appears in the movie she just tried to kill herself I mean I always had been a few to my room Budi Alan I think he's one of the greatest directors of all time he's one of the smartest people on earth and they've been a huge privilege the vicky cristina barcelona premier featured a rare appearance by director Woody Allen penelope was asked about a scene in which she and co-star Scarlett Johansson Vicky Cristina Barcelona made an impact on Penelope both professionally and personally she started dating her co-star Javier Bardem and she won a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award for the role backstage at the Oscars her thoughts were on her homeland I wanted to dedicate it to all the actors of my country and that I wanted to dedicate it to all the people that are now watching there at home and that are feeling that this also belongs to them I wanna dedicate it to them Penelope returned to Spain for another Pedro almodóvar drama broken embraces which was nominated for a Golden Globe Award then crews tried something new voicing the character of a secret agent guinea pig at Disney's g-force g-force was a popular summer movie after that brief respite Cruz returned to serious acting and earned another Oscar nomination for the movies vanellope plays a famous film directors mistress in mine I think it's even if you have a very very hard day you go on watch a movie and I think you will leave the theater in a completely different mood it does something to use it like an injection of hope and inspiration besides the Oscar nod Cruz also earned a Golden Globe Award nomination for 9 the Golden Globe red carpet was busy and Penelope was running late so she bypassed the paparazzi on her way into the awards show she followed non with a part in the TV series turned big screen hit Sex in the City - Penelope Cruz has earned the respect of critics worldwide but has yet to become a huge box-office draw in the United States but the actress is happy with her career and her ability to work globally Penelope it's important that she choose great roles here in America but that she also keeps her presence in Spain which makes her an international star and I think that's what she's been able to do very very successfully Spanish she continues that and chooses the right roles and does them well.
Penelope Cruz
Penelope Cruz

I think she'll continue on the path that she's on she's still relatively young woman so she's got a long long career ahead of her I like difficult material things that can give you that good fear you know and that's the kind of thing that I want to get pointed thank you for reading this Penelope Cruz edition start to join us next time for another inside look and your favorite stars of the big screen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Margot Robbie Biography|Margot Robbie surprised| Margot Robbie Images

Jennifer Lawrence Biography | Jennifer Lawrence hot images | Jennifer Lawrence age